Is your brand’s Tribe Talking? (Tribe = who your brand wants to reach out to, and who responds back to your brand).
- What are ‘they’ (your tribe) saying about your brand, company, product, service, etc?
- Who are ‘they’ sharing the conversation with and around?
- Is ‘it’ (what they’re talking about) worth sharing and spreading?
- Is ‘it’ connective and contagious?
- Do ‘they’ feel empowered and enlightened: disrupted and delighted, at every touchpoint?
- Is 'it' (the brand story) different and desirable?
If ‘they’re’ not already talking (or not talking enough) it might be time to re-tool and re-invent.